How do I print from my laptop?
Printing From Your Laptop or Mobile Device
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org the desired file. You will then receive an email in return after about 30 seconds.
2. Click on the link given in the email. (If an error screen appears click on advanced and then click the button that prompts continuation.)
3. To login use your CES net ID
4. If you wish to use more than one email you can add it to your profile, a confirmation email will be sent to all emails on your profile.
5. You must go to all emails and click on the confirmation link inside.
6. You can now email documents desired and you will receive a returning email linking you to your profile. Or you can upload documents directly to your profile. (You may have to resend the first document emailed in.)
7. Once on the Pharos webpage you may select a printer in the library and print your documents.
*For mobile devices, you will need to search for the printer if no choices appear, e.g. type in the letter L for library, and the printers Library A, B, C, D will appear, select letter A.
Pick up your documents within a half hour of printing.
You can only print black and white. No color.