How do I print from my laptop?
1. You can print from your personal Windows computer, or Mac with Windows installed.
2. Make sure that you have Windows Vista or 7, are connected to the internet in the Library.
3. Click on this link, download the installation file, to download the installation file.
4. After installation, go to Print and you will be able to select "Color" or "Black and White" when you print something. It will go to the library's printers as long as you are connected to the internet in the library.
6. When you print, your laptop will say that you don't have any funds (Balance of $0.00) but you should still be able to print. If you log in as normal at the printer desk you can check your balance there.